Thursday, May 29, 2014


TO PROVE YOU FAITHFUL

My story is but only a tiny speck on the screen of eternity. One so small only Love's eyes can even see. I fail miserably when I believe any other way. I have been given life, simply to prove You faithful! In the deepest trenches, the only sound that should be heard are my praises to You. I am given but only a measure of time to declare to the heavens Your goodness. When all is left weighing, it is only You and Your love that remains.

You breathe life upon me, again and again, and I am revived! I am reminded of the amazing privilege I have been given to honor You. I fail miserably in my own strength. All is left wanting. Your ways, they comfort me. You uphold me when otherwise I would fall. Again and again You love me for Your name sake. You anoint my head with oil and my cup overflows! To You, O Lord, I lift up my soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment