Friday, January 22, 2016






THE UNSEEN


"Your path led through the sea, Your way through the mighty waters, though Your footprints were not seen." (Psalm 77:19)

How many times through raging waters have You delivered me? Yet, were I to prove to the world that it was You, who parted the mighty waters, I would be amiss. You leave no hard evidence such as Your footprints. You ride upon the clouds and the wind is Your chariot. Like a strong breeze You move wherever You will. It is only the eye of faith that sees You coming. The human eye sees nothing except the torrent that is about to sweep overhead and cover me with high waters. How many times have You swooped down at the very last second and rescued me? "Though I went through fire and water You brought me to a place of abundance." (Psalm 66:12) Yet were I to prove to others, there would be no footprints, no trace of evidence that You were once again my Hero. For human eyes cannot see the prints you have left all over my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment